XS Horizontal cable lifeline slider 316 marine grade corrosion resistant stainless steel fits 8mm cable lifelines
PURPOSE: For personal fall arrest fall protecion
Part. : XSSlider
PArt. no. :#XS.12811
1. EN795:2012 type B
2. OSHA 1910.66 App C
3. OSHA 1926 Sub M
4. ANSI Z359.6-2009
5. CSA Z259.16-04
6. AS/NZS 1891.2.
XSPlatforms fall arrest systems are designed to meet the requirements of:
Version: No.1 - 3/8/2016
The XSSlider is a runner with a unique shape and design, which enables a smooth passage over brackets without the
need to disconnect from the cable. The locking mechanism of the XSSlider ensures that it can only be removed from
the lifeline when a carabiner is not connected.
|Part. no.||Material||Finish||Dimensions mm (inch)||Weight in kg (lbs)|
|#XS.12811||AISI 316Stainless Steel.||Passivated||85x64x26 mm (3 5/16”x2 1/2”x1”)||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
COMPATIBILITY & WARNINGS
1. The XSSlider is used with XSLinked horizontal lifeline systems for roof or wall (low).
2. Connecting and disconnecting the XSSlider is possible at any point of the horizontal lifeline system.
3. The XSSlider is suitable for use by 1 person at a time.
4. Do not use the XSSlider for hoisting, resting or lifting purposes.
5. Please read the user manual thoroughly and be sure to understand its content before use.