Features and benefits of the UniRail system
UniRail is a quality anodized extruded aluminum rail system, which provides a high level of user safety combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The product can span up to 3m (9.84ft) between support brackets, and can be designed for multiple workers.
It offers excellent functionality through its free flowing attachment carriage and, with no brackets to pass over, the user’s experience with the system is truly hands free.
The system is also capable of navigating corners and contours in the building or structure to provide complete design flexibility.
UniRail can be fitted to a wide range of structures and can support multiple workers for both fall arrest and fall restraint work applications.
- Rigorously tested product backed up with custom system design capabilities:
- your system will work to protect your employees when required, ensuring worker confidence and satisfaction
- Meets current international product standards: tested in accordance with EN795 and compliant with OSHA, ANSI, CSA and AS/ NZS standards, ensuring customers meet their legal obligations
- All supporting documentation available, including technical manual, installation manual and user instruction manual in various languages helping with specification and training obligation.
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy components ensure a quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and deliver uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Anodizing of all parts and use of 316 stainless steel provides greater longevity, adding value to your investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- Product design and fixing centers reduce structural loading and increase UniRail’s ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances, especially in weaker structures
- A discrete design and range of fixing brackets ensure design flexibility and offer concealed fixing solutions to complement building aesthetics
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction which would otherwise cause the rail to buckle
- System offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
Continuous/enclosed systems available. Ideal for water treatment tanks and abseil access
- Proven track record of over 10 years use in buildings and 20 years use in commercial marine applications, reducing risk in specification and purchasing for employers and building owners