Economy Light Weight Horizontal Fall Arrest Rail Track For Working At Heights.
An affordable price means safety doesn't need to be sacrificed when choosing this safety system for your workers.
- Standards: ANSI, CSA, CE; 5,000 lbs, 22.4kN / 2:1 OSHA Safety factor for personal fall arrest systems (PFAS).
- Applications: Indoor / Outdoor.
- Maximum span without supports: 18 feet, 5.5M.
- Maximum Users: Per span 4 with additional structure.
- By Passable: Simply mount 2 or more rails next to each other so workers can bypass each other while working without ever untying.
- Material: 6061 T6 Extruded aluminum alloy.
- Options: Plain mill finish, Anodized, Anodized with color - ie green copper, Hard coat MIL Food Grade Spec.
- Easy installation: Overhead, Side mount, Floor deck mount, Mobile equipment mounted, Even free standing.
- Light Weight: does not add additional stress to building roof truss structure.
- Minimum Support: Structure, as long as your facility structure can support a load of 1800 lbs without fail this system will work.
- Unlimited Lengths: Simply use the pre engineered spalice / support splice plates to join sections together.
- Unlimited Curves or Bends: These systems can be configured to meet your specific needs (circles, rectangles, elevation changes).
Sold by the foot, standard lengths 24 feet. Shorter lengths available subject to surcharges.
- Horizontal-Lifeline: Questions or Custom Applications Contact Us Engineering Telephone Toll Free 1-844-930-9711